July 2014 Print Edition
It’s summertime and business is crazy … which can add even more stress to your family relationships, if you’re working in a family business.
In the July issue of IE3 Magazine, we talk to contractors about how to make the special dynamics of a family business work without destroying the business or the family.
Plus, lots more, including:
- How to set yourself apart with renewable energy offerings
- How to cope with the busy summer season in the most profitable way
- How to overcome the unique obstacles of commercial contracting
- 15 tips for improving your home performance department
- How to keep your office staff happy and productive
- The future of federal tax incentives for efficient equipment
- How to say “No” to a customer, the right way
- How to consider comfort when installing radiant systems
- And much, much more!
Want the print version? Subscribe here; it’s free!
Posted In: Print Edition
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER