Turn on This Tool to Win More Business Online
Did you know that the online tool everyone uses for search can also be one of the top methods for businesses in the trades to get chosen first? When it comes to marketing your AC business, getting the most out of Google should be at the top of your list.
Google Business Profile for Your HVACR Business
Even if you haven’t put any effort into your Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business), people may still be able to find your business. Now, imagine how powerful it would be if they could not only find your business, but learn, at a glance, the areas you service, your hours of operation and phone number, any promotions you’re running, and how past customers rate your business.
And that’s just the beginning. But first, you need to claim your business on Google, and then optimize your profile. That’s why we created The Ultimate Google Business Profile Guide.
This guide will walk you through the basics of your Google Business Profile listing and show you how to claim it or create one from scratch. And then, you’ll learn how to get the most out of this free tool, such as utilizing keywords, uploading photos, geo-tagging, adding your logo, and creating Google Posts. All of these efforts are worth it because, when optimized correctly, Google will reward you by posting your business higher in search results, so potential new clients see you first. A well-rounded Google Business Profile will also allow customers to message you directly from Google and/or book an appointment with you.
Thryv’s Google Optimization
If that sounds like a lot of work, don’t worry. The team at Thryv can help you set up and optimize your Google Business Profile. With Thryv’s Google optimization, you’ll get:
- Resolution of listing claiming and other issues.
- Direct verification of the listing inside Thryv.
- Fully transparent profile changes.
- First 30-day accelerated performance.
- Expert Google Business Profile service team.
- Consistent Google profile in alignment with website content.
- In-depth performance analytics.
- Optimization of images, attributes, hours of operation, categories, products/services, cover photo and logo, business description and more.
“It’s not who you know, but who knows you,” says Andy Corman, owner of AC Trash Hauling and More. In the first 30 days of using Thryv’s Google Optimization, he saw 43% more requests for directions, 22% more phone calls and 9% more Google search visits. “Anything that I can do to increase my exposure online, I’m going to do it. I have noticed an increase in clients saying they found me on Google.”
To start getting the most out of your HVACR Google Business Profile, download the guide today.
- Turn on This Tool to Win More Business Online - March 20, 2023
- Give Your Team the Back Office Tool That Makes Work Easier - February 2, 2023
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER