Sponsored Content: How Strong Is Your Online Presence?
A strong online presence is a must-have for any business today, especially those in the HVAC industry. Customers head straight to the Internet for information when they’re in the market for a product or service, and having an informative website and active social media presence can make all the difference in attracting customers and generating leads.
Ready to get started? See how you can take your company’s marketing efforts to the next level with these tips for a top-notch online presence.
- You not only need a website, but you also need to make sure its current and all of your information is up-to-date. Having a company website greatly increases your visibility to customers searching for HVAC products or services, and it shows that you’re an experienced, verified business that is ready to help. Building a web presence is an inexpensive and worthwhile investment. Need some assistance in setting up a website? Lennox can help.
- Let’s talk social media. The bulk of your customers are on Facebook, so you should be, too. On your company’s page, be sure to fill in all of the contact information and a description of your offerings. Post updates regularly, and mix in a little personality with your professional content. You can also share content from Lennox’ social media channels to supplement your own homeowner-facing content.
- Be sure to allocate time to recommendations. People love to talk about products and companies they like, and word of mouth is one of the strongest tools in your marketing toolbox. Make sure your company is included on service review sites, like Yelp and Google, and encourage customers to leave a review.
Evaluating Your Online Presence
Want to up your customer service game? Try a secret shopper-style audit of your company’s practices. Have someone call your company to see how the customer service representatives handle the call, then update your team’s processes accordingly. You can execute the same strategy with your online presence.
You can also search your company’s name online alongside different terms and see how you ran. Be sure to also ask your customers how they heard about you.
Ready to strengthen your online marketing strategies? Visit LearnLennox.com to learn more and see how you can help your business’ online presence.
- Sponsored Content: How Strong Is Your Online Presence? - October 22, 2019
- Sponsored Content: Merging Online and Store Shopping Experiences - October 10, 2019
- Sponsored Content: Maintaining Contracts the Right Way - September 5, 2019
Posted In: Sales & Marketing
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER