Emerson Offers Contractors Virtual Resources for Work in the Field
Emerson, a leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR), helps customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, its global workforce fulfills a unified purpose – to drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Emerson brings technology and engineering together to solve the most complex challenges faced by organizations around the world. Teams across the globe are constantly striving to be more connected, forward-looking and customer focused.
Over the years, Emerson has boldly transformed to create value for its customers. With an energized focus that helps confront the challenges of an increasingly complex and unpredictable marketplace from a position of strength, Emerson drives near-and long-term value as a trusted partner for global customers.
Industry leaders look to Emerson as a valued leader that continuously innovates to help them meet the next big challenge. As the pandemic has served as a massive obstacle for industries across the board, Emerson has served customers through offering virtual educational tools and resources that are accessible to industry technicians and allow for continued education, with user health and safety top of mind.
To aid in the support of technician education, Emerson offers a variety of virtual resources that support them in staying up to date on latest trends and practices in HVACR fields with ease and simplicity. Through several resources accessible online and through a smartphone, Emerson continues to meet and customers in essential areas.
- Emerson’s Educational Services offer a full range of training options that support customers in training new hires, improving current workforce skills, and helping teams adapt to new technology or products. Courses are offered through Emerson regional training centers, at a local facility, online utilizing eLearning or virtual classroom, or through a blended learning approach.
- Emerson’s Virtual Classroom is a collaborative learning environment, with the appeal of a live classroom experience. Certified instructors deliver virtual instructor-led training on various products and technologies, allowing students to interact with Emerson experts, watch live demos, asks questions, and train with peers from any location. These eCourses are self-paced and a great way to get the basics on Emerson products and technologies.
- The Emerson Copeland™ Mobile app provides technicians on-the-go access to Emerson product information for convenient reference while in the field. Techs can easily troubleshoot by scanning the barcode on any Emerson product to pull up its specifications and determine a diagnosis. The app also offers a database of 30 years of product information, including resources such as catalogs and guides, in addition to tracking open jobs via job site commissioning.
- The HVAC On Air Podcast series offers expert insight on topics ranging from regulatory concerns to installation tips, helping listeners stay up-to-date on timely heating and cooling topics. The podcast often features expert guests like Brian Orr, founder of HVACRSchool.com and experienced technician trainer.
- AC & Heating Connect is the expert source for contractors as well as homeowners and facility managers seeking timely and accurate HVAC information that equips them to make informed decisions. As a publication founded by Emerson, industry experts combine years of experience and research with modern trends and opinions to serve as stewards of responsible and reliable comfort solutions within the HVAC field.
- Emerson’s recently updated Online Product Information (OPI) tool is an online information directory, providing valuable information on products, FAQs and resources in one convenient place.
- The Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions YouTube channel provides latest video releases explaining compression technology and products. Viewers can learn about modulation solutions and how to work with Copeland™ scroll compressors and other Emerson technology through easy-to-follow video instruction.
- The Product Interactive Tool helps technicians learn about the vast array of compression solutions available to the industry through visually interactive software.
- Emerson Contractor Toolbox Talks provide technical learning sessions, customized based on contractor feedback, to further develop industry skills and knowledge.
With the ongoing pandemic posing a potential threat to the health of communities and to businesses, Emerson reaffirms its unwavering support for companies and employees. Emerson’s online offerings allow users to continue to upskill and access training at a time and location that work best for them, maintaining a convenient and valuable service. Emerson continues to serve as a driving force behind ongoing HVACR education and offer virtual resources to support contractors in the field during a time when virtual tools are absolutely essential.
Additional information on virtual resources offered by this industry HVACR can be found at climate.emerson.com.
Posted In: Uncategorized
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER