ACCA Shares Valuable Insights at the Business Technology & Operations Forum
ACCA held the Business Technology & Operations Forum, September 12-13, 2022, as part of its Fall Meetings 2022 in Baltimore, MD. The forum focused on exploring how to use the latest technologies to drive attendee companies to new levels of success.
The forum featured Randall Dean, MBA, the e-mail sanity expert® as the keynote speaker. Dean shared strategies for finding the best technology options for managing time, projects, tasks, and people.
“We showed attendees at ACCA’s Business Technology and Operations Forum all of their time-saving options, from paper to the cloud and everything in between, as well as some critical “watchouts” regardless of the system, and we definitely had some fun along the way,” said Dean. “I thoroughly enjoyed speaking at this event, and am happy that I could lend my expertise to this wonderful industry.”
Additional sessions included:
- How to Think Big, In A Small Environment with Joe Lang of Comfort Systems USA
- Capture Business Using Technology with Crystal Williams of Lemon Seed Marketing
- Active Air Management – Your New IAQ Strategy with Alex Van Ballegooie of HAVEN IAQ
- Intro to Ads – Metrics that Matter: What are the Metrics I Can and Should Measure in Google Ads? With Katie Donovan of CAMP Digital
“It was great to see everyone at the first half of our Fall Meetings 2022,” said Barton James, ACCA president and CEO. “From the invaluable speakers to the highly engaged audience, the Business Technology & Operations Forum was an exhilarating way to kick off this event.”
ACCA’s Business Technology & Operations Forum was sponsored by: Adrian Steel; Dividend Finance; Emerson; Federated Insurance; FTL Finance; CAMP Digital; Jackson Systems; Lemon Seed Marketing; MiTek-Wrightsoft; Mitsubishi; Pearl Certification; Resideo; RESNET; Rheem; RYNO Strategic Solutions; SAWIN; Schedule Engine; Scorpion; ServiceTitan; Sunlight Financial; Trane; USI; Weave; XOi Technologies; YourRadar.
ACCA’s next contractor events are The Solar Forum 2022, in partnership with Pearl Certification, November 14-15 at the Crowne Plaza in Phoenix, AZ, and the ACCA 2023 Conference & Expo, April 2-5 at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, LA.
- ACCA Fall Forums Provide the Information You Need to Recruit and Retain Quality Talent - October 17, 2022
- ACCA Writes Letter Opposing ENABLERS Act - October 6, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: Incentives for Commercial Contractors - October 5, 2022
Posted In: Business Development, Events, Technology
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER