Attendees Inspired at ACCA’s Service Managers Forum
ACCA held the Service Managers Forum, September 14-15, 2022, as part of its Fall Meetings 2022 in Baltimore, MD. The forum focused on helping attendees to build professional teams, steering them toward customer satisfaction and professional success.
The forum featured Bryan Dodge of Dodge Development, Inc. as the keynote speaker. Dodge shared leadership characteristics designed to help those responsible for a team of people who are scattered to different job sites daily.
“It was my pleasure to speak at ACCA’s Service Managers Forum,” said Dodge. “After sharing my promise of seven, I am sure that each of these attendees is ready to take charge of their own leadership. My reminder to each of them is, Bring Energy Home.”
Additional sessions included:
- Improving Productivity and Profits with Connected Diagnostic Tools with Bill Spohn of TruTech Tools
- The Triple Leader with Joe Person of Go Time Success Group
- The Biological Basis for Complacency with Sharon Lipinski of Habit Mastery Consulting
- Your customers’ needs are changing, are you? with John White of Pearl Certification
“ACCA’s Service Managers Forum is always a thrilling event, and this year was no different,” said Barton James, ACCA president and CEO. “From the fascinating sessions to the attendee list, this forum provided countless networking and educational offerings to every person that was there.”
ACCA’s Service Managers Forum was sponsored by: Adrian Steel; Data-Basics; Dividend Finance; Emerson; FTL Finance; CAMP Digital; Interplay Learning; Jackson Systems; Lemon Seed Marketing; MiTek-Wrightsoft; Mitsubishi; Pearl Certification; Resideo; RESNET; Rheem; RYNO Strategic Solutions; SAWIN; Schedule Engine; Scorpion; ServiceTitan; Sunlight Financial; Trane; Weave; XOi Technologies; York/Johnson Controls; YourRadar.
ACCA’s next contractor events are The Solar Forum 2022, in partnership with Pearl Certification, November 14-15 at the Crowne Plaza in Phoenix, AZ, and the ACCA 2023 Conference & Expo, April 2-5 at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, LA.
- ACCA President and CEO Joins Senior Vice Chair for Tour of Johnson Controls Facilities - September 29, 2022
- The Solar Forum to Educate HVACR on Opportunities in Solar Energy - September 23, 2022
- National Voter Registration Day is Here – Are You Registered? - September 20, 2022
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER