Are you a homeowner or building manager?
Find a Contractor »

What kind of damper are you using?

Posted on:

Member Exclusive Content
Login & continue reading at »

Safety Data Sheets Webinar

In HVACR systems, the term “damper” can refer to various types of devices used to regulate airflow. Here are some common types of dampers, including those that might come up in a discussion related to Manual D®, which is a methodology for sizing residential duct systems. 

Ed Janowiak

Posted In: Aside, Duct Design, Manual D, Residential Technical Tips

Looking for an ACCA QA Accredited Contractor?

Are you a homeowner or building manager?


join now

PLUS It's Risk Free!