Top 5 Things To Do At ACCA 2012
- Attend any of the over 35 learning labs that are scheduled that cover a range of topics from: residential and commercial contracting; building performance; refrigeration; hydronics; business fundamentals; technical excellence; quality assurance, leadership; and more.
- If you are an ACCA contractor member, you won’t want to miss the Town Hall Meeting. This is where you will come together with your peers to discuss your important challenges and opportunities and set the agenda for your association for the coming year.
- Attend the CEO/Contractor Forum, where you will hear from the CEOs of leading HVACR manufacturers. They will offer their insight into the current and future market, while taking on hard-hitting questions and engaging in dialogue with each other and the audience.
- Spend valuable time meeting with your current and potential vendors in the Indoor Air Expo. This year there are over 200 companies exhibiting their products and services and they are featuring a number of innovative new products and services.
- Attend the first-ever High Stakes Learning event taking place on March 8. It‘s a half day event with former Southwest executive Jason Young. This compelling event will change the way you view yourself, your customers, and your company, and help make 2012 your best year.
For more information about ACCA’s 44th Annual Conference and Indoor Air Expo visit www.accaconference.com.
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER