Sponsored Content: Keep Closing Deals with Contact-Free Selling
Covid-19 has presented home improvement contractors with unprecedented challenges. Given the importance of social distancing for safety and public health, along with stay at home or shelter-in-place orders in many areas, many homeowners have been postponing or canceling in-person meetings.
At the same time, your work as a contractor has become more important than ever. As homeowners #stayathome, their home improvement needs are becoming more apparent, and urgent – particularly for essential repairs and replacements like HVAC systems and roofing.
The impacts of Covid-19 present an opportunity for contractors to grow their business while providing highly valued services to their customers when they need it most, and Mosaic’s contact-free home improvement financing platform* is proving to be a critical tool for many contractors seeking to meet this need, with a safe, secure solution that makes it easy to offer financing options and close deals remotely.
Mosaic’s Contact-Free Selling Solution
Mosaic is a financial technology pioneer, providing over $3 billion in solar and home improvement financing through our online lending platform since 2012. Portal 2X, our financing web portal, is designed to allow home improvement contractors to simplify the process of offering financing options and close home improvement deals quickly on any mobile device or desktop computer.
Allowing homeowners to complete the financing process online, through their own mobile device or computer, has now become an even more important feature. By minimizing or eliminating in-person appointments between contractors and homeowners during every stage of the financing process, from credit application to loan signing, Portal 2X helps home improvement contractors continue closing deals despite social distancing.
Here’s how contact-free selling works:
- Connect with homeowners remotely via a phone call or a video call.
- Send the homeowner a link to a secure web portal where they enter their name, address, email, social security number, date of birth, and annual income – all from the privacy of their own device.
- Mosaic does a soft credit check at pre-qualification, with no impact on your customer’s credit score.
- In seconds, you and your customer are both notified of the maximum amount of financing they are pre-qualified for.
- You then enter the project costs and Portal 2X displays a variety of financing options with a range of APRs, terms, and monthly payments the homeowner may choose from. You can discuss these options via screenshare or phone.
- Once your customer decides on the financing product that’s best for them, you trigger Mosaic to send loan documents to the homeowner for review and e-sign on their mobile device or computer.
This contact-free process can save you time and help your business even under normal conditions. For example, in a post-pandemic scenario, if a homeowner decides they are ready to move forward with a project a day or two after an in-person meeting, you can avoid an extra trip back to their home just to get their signature on loan documents.
A Partner for Unprecedented Times – And Beyond
Mosaic’s simple and fast contact-free selling technology allows you to keep your sales pipeline moving even if your customers are worried about in-person meetings. And, by offering them this safe, secure way to pay for much-needed home improvement jobs in the midst of this challenging time, you can build the kind of trust that leads to repeat business and referrals.
The benefits of this process can pay off in the long term in other ways, too. By enabling you to lead with the financing conversation, Mosaic’s software transforms your customer’s ask from “what home improvements do I think I might be able to afford?” to “what home improvements do I want, now that I know more about what level of financing is available to me?” This allows you to close bigger deals with happier, more satisfied customers.
You can also partner with Mosaic with confidence, knowing that your business has a technology provider you can rely on for the long term. Mosaic’s financial strength allows us to continue to offer financing options through our platform despite the economic downturn. And, as we’ve shown with our track record of innovation, we’re committed to continually improving our products to help you adapt to changing times – including this unprecedented moment in history.
* Home Improvement Loans through the Mosaic Platform are made by WebBank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
- Sponsored Content: Keep Closing Deals with Contact-Free Selling - November 27, 2020
Posted In: Sales & Marketing
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER