Share Your Leadership Story at ACCA Next Level
What practices define you as a leader?
Who inspired you along the way?
And what topics will take you and your team to the Next Level?
You can play a pivotal part in shaping ACCA’s completely reimagined Next Level leadership development conference in Indianapolis – October 16-17! Your creative ideas will help HVACR leaders at all levels develop the skills they need to recruit, train, and inspire performance from their teams.
We’ve heard you loud and clear – contractors want to learn from their peers, and we think you have a story to tell!
The Call for Presenters is now open for both Next Level and ACCA 2024! We understand you may not have a vision for a complete session. Simply raise your hand by filling out a partial proposal or emailing email@example.com and we’ll partner with you to find a session topic, co-presenter, or panel that lets your story shine. Heck – it doesn’t even need to be you! We’d love to hear about the speakers, authors, mentors, and others who’ve inspired you, and we’ll do our best to get them on stage!
Next Level: 1 1/2 Days & Three Tracks for Leaders at All Level!
ACCA’s Service Managers Forum has always been popular with all HVACR leaders, including general managers, and owners looking to transition from the field, become better leaders, and guide others in their leadership journeys. So this year we’re taking it to the Next Level! We’re adding a third track for an intense program of inspiring sessions and fun networking events.
Please consider how your stories and creative ideas can help enrich these three themes!
- Recruiting & Training
- Becoming an Employer of Choice
- Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- Optimizing Total Compensation
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Training & Education
- Partnerships to Train Your Team
- Building a Culture of Learning
- Team Leadership
- Transitioning from the Field
- Motivation & Performance Management
- Team Dynamics & Conflict resolution
- Effective Coaching
- Personal Growth
- Leading Innovation
- Project Planning & Delegation
- Managing Effective Meetings
- Time and Energy Management
- Building a Culture Nobody Wants to Leave
- Strategy & Succession
- Strategic Planning
- KPIs that matter
- Financial Basics
- Optimization & Valuation
- Navigating the Private Equity Landscape
- Remaining Competitive as an Independent Company
- Navigating Family Dynamics
- Exit Strategies
Know someone who would be a great speaker?
Do you want to present?
Share your ideas with firstname.lastname@example.org and sign-up to be notified when early-bird registration opens. Better yet, presenters get to attend the entire event for free!
The Next Level program will fill fast, but the Call for Presenters is open year-round and we’re always excited to hear your ideas for ACCA 2024 (Orlando – March 11-14) and virtual events throughout the year.
See you in Indy!
- Share Your Leadership Story at ACCA Next Level - May 4, 2023
- Join the Issues Smackdown! There’s Still Time to Shape ACCA Priorities! - April 19, 2023
- How Should ACCA Fight for You? - March 14, 2023
Posted In: Commercial Buildings, Events, Leadership Development, Management, Management (General), Residential Buildings, Soft Skills
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER