Just Confirmed – Inspiring Speakers Taking Your Leadership to the Next Level
We’re excited to announce the initial slate of featured speakers for ACCA Next Level – our completely reimagined fall leadership development conference with a condensed two-day program focused on Recruiting, Training, Team Leadership, and Strategic Vision. ACCA Next Level is all about helping service managers, operations managers, learning & development managers, and other HVACR leaders level up their leadership skills and inspire top performance from their teams.
Find your inspiration in Indianapolis, IN, this October 16-17! Registration is open now with early bird pricing as low as $349, available through August 31st.
ACCA’s contractor-led Speakers Subcommittee conducted a thoughtful review of more than 130 session proposals to select top industry peers and thought leaders for Next Level’s 25 educational sessions. We’ve posted an initial selection of featured sessions at www.accanextlevel.com and more will be added as descriptions are finalized in the coming days.
- Recruiting with a Sales Mindset – Mark Mullane of TR Miller Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing will de-mystify the recruitment process by tying parallels between recruiting and sales processes in the HVAC world. Learn to use the skills you already have to recruit higher-quality candidates faster.
- Level Up Your Communication: Inspire and Influence as a Leader! – Angie Snow of ServiceTitan and Western Heating & Air Conditioning will help you discover the keys to elevating your leadership through powerful and inspiring communication.
- Recruiting and Retaining Generation Z: Why They Learn Differently Than You – Clifton Beck of ESCO Institute will help you adapt your onboarding and retention techniques to harness the unique strengths and learning styles of today’s incoming workforce.
- Why Good Employees Quit – Derrek Hofrichter of Service Business Evolution will help you overcome “The Great Resignation” by implementing measures to improve retention and strengthen your company culture.
- Connected Leadership: How to be a Great Boss – Aaron Ruddick of Reliable Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning will discuss how the new generation of workers desperately desire connection, leadership, involvement, and measurable advancement programs that show them how to win.
- Powerful Techniques for Callback Minimization – ACCA’s own Matt Akins will share practical strategies to improve customer satisfaction, enhance service quality, boost efficiency, cut costs, and foster employee growth and development.
- Building an Effective Multi-Generational Workplace and Redefining Leadership for 2023 – Our keynote speaker, Jeff Butler, is sticking around for two more sessions that bring a fresh perspective on generational challenges. Rather than dragging out the same tired stereotypes, Jeff focuses on actionable insights into how you can win the talent war and turn generational differences from a liability into a driving strength for your organization.
Read full descriptions for these and many more sessions at www.accanextlevel.com. Will we see you in Indianapolis? Register today for maximum savings or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing to bring your team!
As the selection process for ACCA Next Level wraps up, we’re starting to build the program for ACCA 2024 in Orlando, March 11-14, 2024. Next year, the workforce, leadership, and finance courses you’ve come to expect will be supplemented with enhanced technical content presented in partnership with our Allied Contracting Organization for Florida, FRACCA, as part of this fully joint conference.
Please consider sharing your wisdom with peers by submitting a session proposal via our Call for Presenters by September 8, 2023. Sessions submitted over the past year will automatically be considered for ACCA 2024, but please feel free to submit a revision or email email@example.com if you’d like to discuss creative ideas or join the Speakers Subcommittee.
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER