HVACR Leaders Headline ACCA 2022 Conference & Expo
ACCA highlights its lineup of general session speakers for the ACCA 2022 Conference & Expo. March 28-30, 2022, at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO
ACCA 2022 will feature four general sessions; the Manufacturer Leadership Forum, Contractor Forum Live: Ask the Experts, ACCA Town Hall – Contractors Lead the Way, and closing session, Lessons in Leadership. For dates and times of each general session, visit accaconference.com.
Moderated by Eddie McFarlane, head of people and experience, Schedule Engine and HomeX, The Manufacturer Leadership Forum welcomes leaders from top manufacturers for an interactive session addressing issues affecting the HVACR industry, including changes in refrigerants, training for contractors, and consumer education.
Moderated by Chris Yano, CEO, RYNO Strategic Solutions, Contractor Forum Live: Ask the Experts takes ACCA’s virtual Contractor Forum conversations to the stage for a lively discussion on the issues contractors face and the solutions they suggest. Panelists include:
- Lee Rosenberg, chairman, Rosenberg Indoor Comfort
- Ken Goodrich, CEO, Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing
- Ryan Kletz, vice president, Classic Air’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- Chris Hoffman, president and CEO, Hoffmann Brothers
- Brian Bovio, owner, Bovio Rubino Service
Moderated by Kyle Gargaro, editor-in-chief, ACHR NEWS, ACCA Town Hall – Contractors Lead the Way is a deep dive into the issues contractors and their businesses face every day. Panelists include:
- Barton James, president and CEO, ACCA
- Chris Czarnecki, government relations representative & coalitions manager, ACCA
- Martin Hoover, founder, Empire Heating & Air Conditioning
The closing general session, Lessons in Leadership, focuses on unifying and implementing the information learned at ACCA 2022. Featuring Brian Stack, outgoing ACCA board chair and president of Stack Heating, Cooling, & Electric, and Keith Paton, ACCA’s 2022-2023 board chair and vice president of Ivey Mechanical Co., this session gives step-by-step instructions on how to take what you learned, break it down, and put it to work for you.
“ACCA is thrilled to present this stellar lineup of general sessions and speakers for our 2022 Annual Conference & Expo,” said Kimya Cajchun, ACCA director of events and benchmarking. “These sessions will not only highlight key issues contractors are facing, but will also provide solutions to ensure that the industry thrives.”
Registration for the ACCA 2022 Conference & Expo is open. For more information and to register, visit www.accaconference.com.
- ACCA Writes Letter Opposing ENABLERS Act - October 6, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: Incentives for Commercial Contractors - October 5, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: What Does it Mean for Residential Contractors? - October 4, 2022
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER