Get Recognized for Your Hard Work!
Calling all HVACR Contractors; Contracting Business is looking for industry members to submit high-resolution photos and descriptions of your best residential HVACR replacement projects from 2021!
The photos should be taken with a camera, not a phone since they will also be shared in print. Contractors sending images should also include a short description of the residential project which answers the following questions:
- Was this a basic replacement due to an out-of-date and inefficient system?
- Was there a particular comfort and/or indoor air quality/efficiency problem you needed to solve?
- What were some of the extra enhancements you brought to the installation to solve the problem? This could be indoor air quality, zoning, controls, or other improvements.
- What brands did you turn to in order to make this project the best it could be.
This is not a contest, so all submitted projects will appear on the Contracting Business website and in their December print edition.
To learn more, click here.
- ACCA Board of Directors Senior Vice Chair to Speak at ASHRAE Event - May 18, 2022
- ACCA Corporate Partner Midea Launches New Heat Pump System - May 12, 2022
- ACCA Member Welcomes New President - May 12, 2022
Posted In: Community
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER