Celebrating Women in HVACR
Though our industry is predominantly male, highlighting and celebrating the women who work in HVACR is extremely important. ACHR News has taken this a step further by creating a list of the 2021 Top Women in HVAC. This new annual list features 20 women in HVAC who have made a mark on the industry and continue to do so. Among those honored, five are ACCA corporate partners:
- Barbara O’Reilly, General Manager, Rheem Canada Ltd./ Ltée.
- Kimberly Llewellyn, Emerging Markets, Senior Product Manager, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS)
- Katie Davis, Vice President, Engineering & Technology Residential HVAC and Supply, Trane Technologies
- Sarah Kim, Global Application R&D Manager, HVAC&R, Arkema
- Katie McGinty, VP & Chief Sustainability, Government and Regulatory Affairs Officer, Johnson Controls PLC
Two of those honored are ACCA Members:
- Jennifer Schneider, General Manager/Co-Owner, Schneider’s 72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating
- Charlene Ierna, Owner/President/CEO, IERNA’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
Congratulations to all of the women honored on this list. As we continue to work towards promoting and recruiting women in HVACR, ACCA is thrilled to share that we will be joining the WHVACR 18th Annual Conference in St. Pete’s Beach, FL, October 13-15, 2021. This conference offers exceptional opportunities to grow your network and gain knowledge about the HVACR industry. ACCA is looking forward to being on the beach with all who attend. You can find us right behind the check-in area!
If you are attending, email Alyx Simon, ACCA Marketing & Advocacy Coordinator, and ACCA PAC Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be sure to connect while you’re there!
To read the full ACHR News article, click here.
- ACCA Writes Letter Opposing ENABLERS Act - October 6, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: Incentives for Commercial Contractors - October 5, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: What Does it Mean for Residential Contractors? - October 4, 2022
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER