ACCA Introduces National Discount Program with Savings4Members
The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) is excited to announce a partnership with Savings4Members that promises greater monthly savings for ACCA members.
ACCA’s membership benefit program with Savings4Members enables ACCA members to access to more than twenty vendors offerings discounts to ACCA members. For more than thirty years, Savings4Members has specialized in helping independent businesses save time and money by partnering with associations like ACCA.
With this new partnership, ACCA members can cut costs on many commonly purchases products and services, including:
- Fuel – Save up to 20 cents per gallon at Exxon Mobil, Sunoco, Philips 66, Conoco, 76, and Circle K stations nationwide;
- Uniforms & Facility Services – Save up to 40% with UniFirst;
- Consumer Financing – Offer 6, 12 or even more month terms;
- Payroll HR, & Insurance – Save up to 25% with ADP;
- Wireless Services – Save up to 25% with Sprint;
- Office Supplies – Save up to 65% off at Office Depot and Staples.
“ACCA is excited to launch another new member benefit program that will save contractors time and money and add substantial value to ACCA’s membership,” said Barton James, ACCA president and CEO. “In the past six months, ACCA has launch several new programs that offer discounts and rebates to ACCA members, but this new program is the most comprehensive to date and we hope contractors will take advantage of the savings offered through ACCA.”
The ACCA Savings4Members program is 100% free for ACCA members. ACCA members can start the savings by visiting: https://mys4m.com/acca.
For more information, please contact ACCA’s Director of Industry and External Relations, Todd Washam, at email@example.com or 703-824-8864.
Posted In: Money
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER