ACCA Corporate Partner Acquires Friedrich Air Conditioning
Mike Branson, Rheem’s president of Global Air, answered questions about the Friedrich acquisition and its relevance with the company’s portfolio.
The following questions that he addressed are:
- How did this deal come about, and what was the driving force behind it?
- Was the deal made easier by the fact that it was two private entities?
- What was the appeal of Friedrich to Rheem’s management?
- How does this better position Rheem among its competitors?
- Do you expect more consolidation in the industry among your peers?
- How will this benefit contractors? Distributors?
- How will Friedrich function within Rheem?
- Does Rheem plan any more acquisitions in the near future? If not, what are the company’s growth plans?
- What Now? The Future of the HVACR Industry Post COVID-19 - January 12, 2022
- The Future is Clean Energy - December 29, 2021
- Learn how to Implement Solar into your HVACR Offerings - December 21, 2021
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER