ACCA Contractor Members and Staff Named In ACHR News Top 40 Under 40 HVACR Professionals
ACCA is proud to announce that numerous ACCA contractor members, including ACCA’s Government Relations Manager, Chris Czarnecki, have been named as ACHR News’ 2021 Top 40 Under 40 HVACR Professionals.
ACHR News’ Top 40 Under 40 HVACR Professionals list is made up of smart, hardworking individuals that represent every aspect of the HVACR industry, including the manufacturing, distribution, instructional, and contracting sectors. Every year, ACHR News picks the top 40 from hundreds of nominations.
Chris Czarnecki, who was promoted to ACCA government relations manager in March of 2021, has been integral in advancing the interests of ACCA’s three thousand member companies at the federal, state, and local levels, working closely with ACCA’s Allied Contracting Organizations (ACOs). He also played a direct role in obtaining essential worker designation for heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) contractors at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Among the HVACR Professionals named, six are ACCA contractor members:
- Abby Simmons, Texas Total Comfort Systems general manager
- Brian Mount, Tempo Inc. CEO
- Joanna Buglewicz, Green Valley Cooling & Heating president and co-owner
- Joseph Wood, Boston Standard Company founder and president
- Michelle Van Beek, Comfort Now Inc. COO
- Nolan Sarandou, Jackson Comfort Services HVAC service manager
“We are honored that so many ACCA contractor members have been included in this impressive list,” said Barton James, ACCA president and CEO. “Considering all that they do for the HVACR industry, whether it be in the field or on Capitol Hill, this recognition is well-deserved. We extend our congratulations to all of those selected.”
- ACCA Writes Letter Opposing ENABLERS Act - October 6, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: Incentives for Commercial Contractors - October 5, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: What Does it Mean for Residential Contractors? - October 4, 2022
Posted In: Community
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER