ACCA Associate Member Offers HVACR Scholarships
ACCA Associate Member, Trinity Warranty, is offering scholarship opportunities for individuals studying in trade schools or colleges to become HVAC and Refrigeration Technicians. The four scholarships total $8000 annually, offering $2000 per scholarship.
Eligible candidates include:
- Students planning to enroll or are currently enrolled in an HVAC & Refrigeration program in an accredited trade school or college for the entire 2023-2024 academic year.
- US Citizens, US Nationals, and US Permanent Residents based on the guidelines utilized by the US Department of Education Federal Financial Aid eligibility.
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Students pursuing an associate degree, Certificate, or Diploma in HVAC or refrigeration.
Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, eligibility requirements, academic merit, and interest in pursuing a career in HVACR. The last day to apply is December 31, 2022.
To learn more about the scholarship, application process, and to apply, click here.
- ACCA Fall Forums Provide the Information You Need to Recruit and Retain Quality Talent - October 17, 2022
- ACCA Writes Letter Opposing ENABLERS Act - October 6, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: Incentives for Commercial Contractors - October 5, 2022
Posted In: Community, Training
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER