20 New Videos Bring Fall Meeting Content to You
ACCA’s 2019 Fall Meetings in Dayton provided emerging leaders and service managers four packed days of inspiring workshops and fun networking opportunities. There’s no substitute for attending in person, but this year we invested in workshop recordings to bring content home for members who were unable to join us.
For example, in the People Management category, you’ll find seven new videos including Lisa Ryan’s keynote: “Manufacturing Engagement: Smart Strategies to Keep Your Top Talent from Becoming Someone Else’s.” You’ll find five new Money & Operations videos including “Can You Even Do That?” in which ACCA General Counsel Hilary Atkins tackles some of your toughest legal and HR issues. Then, take your social media presence to the next level in “Thought Leadership and Social Media” presented by ACCA Manager of Communications, Deb Weiner.
The breadth of topics covered provides a great reminder that ACCA membership delivers tangible benefits for every part of your company. Your company’s primary contact can enroll an unlimited number of additional employees for access to member benefits on your Edit Company Info page, or simply email a list to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get your team signed-up.
For more great workshops on managing your team and growing your business, we hope to see you at the ACCA 2020 Conference & Expo in St. Louis, March 16-18. Members save at least $200 on registration! Learn more at www.accaconference.com.
Complete List of Fall Meeting Session Recordings
- Building to Win: Three Strategies for Becoming Highly Profitable
- Visual Storytelling is Good for Business
- Career Advice I Wish Someone Told Me
- Multi-Generational Leadership: Tips for Managing and Motivating a Diverse Team
- Reclaim to New
- Let’s Wrap This Up
- Thought Leadership and Social Media
- When To Add Middle Management & How to Set Them Up For Success
- Commercial HVAC Maintenance Sales and Estimating
- Can You Even Do That?
- What do Insurance Companies Really Want to Know About You
- If I Knew Then…
- Advanced Equipment Monitoring & Performance Prediction
- Customer Convenience Case Studies
- Good Employees are Gold
- The Professional Customer Approach
- The Power of Attitude
- Top 11 Reasons Why New Managers Fail in Their Role
- Own Your Culture
- Manufacturing Engagement: Smart Strategies to Keep Your Top Talent from Becoming Someone Else’s
- ACCA Fall Forums Provide the Information You Need to Recruit and Retain Quality Talent - October 17, 2022
- Increase Revenue, Reduce Call Backs, and Reduce Liability with ACCA Training - August 15, 2022
- Making Connections Fast and Efficiently - February 14, 2022
Posted In: Guest Blog
BECOME AN ACCA MEMBER